The elevator is an electric motor-powered vertical lift with a box-shaped pod for multi-story buildings to take passengers or carry cargo. There is also a step type, and the tread plate is continuously operated on the crawler belt, commonly known as an escalator or a moving walkway. A fixed lifting device that serves the specified floor. The vertical elevator has a car that runs between at least two columns of rigid rails that are perpendicular or have an angle of inclination of less than 15°. It is customary to use the elevator as a general term for vertical transportation vehicles in buildings, regardless of the driving method. The following fuji Elevator Manufacturer will introduce which elevators are classified according to the purpose of use?
First, by speed can be divided into:
1. Low-speed elevator (less than 1 m / sec); 2. Fast elevator (1 ~ 2 m / s); 3. High-speed elevator (2 m / sec or more).
Second, the elevator use classification, are the following:
1. Passenger elevators, elevators designed to transport passengers, require perfect safety facilities and certain interior trim.
2. Freight elevators, mainly designed for the transport of goods, usually accompanied by elevators.
3. Medical elevators, designed for transporting hospital beds, stretchers, and medical vehicles, the car has a long and narrow feature.
4. The sundries elevator, which is used for the design of elevators for books, documents, food, etc. in libraries, office buildings, and restaurants.
5. Elevator for sightseeing, the car wall is transparent, and the elevator is used for passengers’ sightseeing.
6. A vehicle elevator that serves as an elevator for loading vehicles.
7. Ship elevators, elevators used on ships.
8. Building construction elevators, elevators for building construction and maintenance.
Other types of elevators, in addition to the above-mentioned common elevators, there are some special-purpose elevators, such as cold storage elevators, explosion-proof elevators, mine elevators, power station elevators, firefighters elevators, inclined elevators, nuclear island elevators, etc.