Escalator Manufacturer Teach You Self Rescue Method (7 Methods)
As we all know that the application of elevators is becoming more and more common. Although elevators are considered to be one of the safest modes of transportation, the dangers of elevators still exist. How to self rescue when trapped in elevator? In this article, the Escalator Manufacturer teach you self rescue method when trapped in elevator (7 methods).
1.Stay calm and comfort the others, explain that there will be no danger and the elevator will not fall down Because the elevator has anti drop safety device, it will firmly grip the rail on both sides of the elevator, and the safety device will not fail. Even if the safety rope on the elevator is broken (rarely happens), there is a buffer at the bottom of the elevator trough, which reduces the impact velocity when it falls.
2. Use alarm or walkie talkie, if there is no alarm or walkie talkie, you can knock the door, you can take off your shoes to knock, and request someone immediately to rescue.
3. If you can't find an elevator technician immediately, please ask someone outside to call a fireman or call 110. Firefighters usually lift or twist the elevator to the nearest floor and open the door. Even if the power fails, firefighters can also use the manual device to lift the elevator.
4.If there are no trained rescue personnel outside, don't climb out of the elevator by yourself.
5. Don't try to open the elevator door, even if you can, it may not reach outside. The outer wall of the lift oil may make people slip.
6. Do not climb out of the elevator ceiling if there is an emergency exit. If the exit strip accident shut, the elevator could suddenly start and make people out of balance, in the dark trough elevator, may stripped by rope, or by stepping on the grease and slip from the top.
7. In the late night or weekend afternoon, trapped in commercial building elevator, it may be a few hours or even a few days no one walked into the elevator. In this case, the safest thing is to stay calm and wait for the rescue. Pay attention to the outside, try to attract attention if the gatekeeper passes by. If not, wait until office hours to knock the door for help.
Follow self-rescue methods to ensure safety and get relief when trapped in elevator.